Monday, October 15, 2012

The sixth post and I have come to a shakey decision.

So in my previous post I wrote about how I was thinking about quitting my job, and then I preceded to list most of the reasons. So my decision is to look for another job, then quit my current job. The thing that pushed me over the edge was what happened this past weekend. So I had my phone off on my weekend off because I didn't want to talk to people, and just kind of get away. So when my boss couldn't get a hold of me to basically harrass and question me on my phone she called my boyfriend jeffs phone about 4 times (and each time I picked up and we had a brief arguement where she proceeded to hang up on me and then call me back on jeffs phone). So I am now looking for a new job. My goal is to get something like a receptionist at a hotel, but honestly at this point I will settle for working at like cvs or walgreens.

The reason why my decision is a little shakey is because I want a full time job, and I'm not sure if people are hiring for full time. There is just so many things up in the air its very unsettling.

No comments:

Post a Comment