Saturday, September 22, 2012

The fourth post, and I feel a little stabbed in the back.

So as the title says, I'm feeling a little stabbed in the back. My friend ordered a cake from the cake shop I work at and then called me up the day it's going to be picked up and says she can't afford it. Then she asks me to "spot her the cash". Which I refused for 2 reasons; 1 all my money is going to paying bills because my mom got kicked off unemployment, and 2 is because she already owes me $180 for some clothes "she just had to have" but she left her purse at home. But that fun stabbed in the back feeling comes from her Facebook post the next day saying that she was going to Chunkey's (in case you don't know Chunkey's, it's a very expensive dinner and a movie theater).

But that's but all. On top of that my brother is now refusing to pick me up from work in the evenings because it's annoying. You want to know what's annoying, the fact that I put off my college for another year to pay for his schooling. And that I get to be stuck here while he continues on with his life and all I asked was to be picked up from the job that's paying for his school instead of mine.

I'm sorry that this post is ranty, but it's all I can think about. I just can't believe my own brother, who's protected me and been my best friend my whole life, has been so ungrateful to me. I'm less upset about my friend owing me money because I expected that, but not my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment