I'm still working on my candles while working full time. My brother finally started truck driving school, which is a major plus. And my boyfriend (Jeff) and I just recently celebrated our 1 year and 4 month anniversary. We don't really do anything to celebrate besides having a contest for who can remember first that it's our anniversary (I won this time!). I still haven't figured out a way to pay for college, which it just seems to get harder and harder for me to do. And I don't think mom has had any luck with the job searching, which is fine, dad and I can pay the bills. Oh and some more good news, I'm going to expand to making tapers for my candle business, I can't wait for the package to arrive! I'm thinking for halloween to do bleeding tapers (any colored taper that has a red core, so when you lite it it looks like it's bleeding). I'm just not sure how to do it exactly. But I'll figure it out, it can't be that hard right? Well, when I have more news I post again but till then I guess this is good bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment